القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

Hello, Listeners and Fans of Old Time Radio, Happy New Year to you all! 

I am still working on new encodes to add to the live stream's playlists, so I hope to have a few new episodes and series uploaded in the coming days and weeks ahead. I've spent a bit of time cleaning up my blog and fixing any dead or outdated links. I've also spent some time organizing the audio files I've created for the live stream and I intend to have an episode list posted soon. Pretty soon, too, I will be updating some old or outdated audio files that I have online from an old Auto-DJ playlist that I was using that need to be moved to the new playlists that are currently rotating on-air.

As you can see, I am always working to improve what you see and hear here at the Vintage Entertainment Radio Network. OTR is a huge hobby of mine and it's a one-man job to keep it running in between paychecks from my real job, but I really appreciate all of the feedback and support you all have been giving me in the meantime! 

More news to come, so stay tuned!  

#VintageEntertainmentRadioNetwork
http://publicdomainradio.blogspot.com/ 

-Georges.
VintageMediaCollector@gmail.com
geonsey@gmail.com
هل اعجبك الموضوع :
التنقل السريع