القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

Merry Christmas, listeners!

Well, I couldn't get as many Christmas episodes as I wanted encoded for the live stream, but there were a few seasonal additions to the various playlists this year. I'll probably have a few more uploaded as we head into the New Year, as well as a more refined playlist that will become a permanent Auto-DJ schedule. Once I get further along I should have a bigger update when New Years 2019 rolls around.

Once again, I want to express my appreciation to all the listeners who have supported me this and previous years. Please check out the other revenue streams for the channel, such as my Shopify page where you can find great instant downloads at budget prices; my Audible affiliation at the bottom of this blog page where there are great OTR offerings in the Nostalgia Radio section; and of course, I accept donations (see the right side-bar) to help keep this station going and updated with great, new content!

Even if you want to just sit back and listen to free live stream, I am grateful for that too! :-)
Hit me up on any of my Social Media sites (see the right side-bar) or just leave a comment on this post, I would love to hear from you!

Thank you all for your patronage, and STAY TUNED!

Yours Truly,
-Georges.
VintageMediaCollector@gmail.com
#VintageEntertainmentRadioNetwork
هل اعجبك الموضوع :
التنقل السريع