القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

Hello everyone! Things have been personally busy for me since the Spring, so I haven't really been able to keep up with what I wanted to do here at The Vintage Entertainment Connection, or my companion blogs, The Vintage Media Collector and That Thrifty Guy. However... there are a few things I am playing around with... in the coming weeks you will see a new "live stream" of sorts where there will be a fixed playlist of OTR shows running and which I will try to update regularly. Also, I have established a partnership with Selz where I will be marketing digital wares, such as exclusive custom DVD packages, in co-ordination with my sister blog, The Vintage Media Collector. Our free IPTV list has been updated with many new FREE and LEGAL live streams and continues to grow monthly! Check out Free and Legal IPTV right here!

More news later!

Thank you for hanging in there with me!
Yours Truly, your Vintage Media Collector, Georges B.

VintageMediaCollector@gmail.com
geonsey@gmail.com
هل اعجبك الموضوع :
التنقل السريع