القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

April Update - Live Stream ending (for now)

Hello, Listeners.

First of all, I want to thank everyone for listening to my 24/7 live stream with loyalty and enthusiasm. Regrettably, I have to end the broadcast, if only for a little while. I have had many more personal and professional commitments as of the last couple of months that I have not been able to commit the time I really wanted to the live stream or getting new content ready for broadcast.

I love the hobby of collecting and sharing my favorite Old Time Radio shows, but it has demanded a tremendous amount of time and money that I simply don't have, especially when the Vintage Entertainment Radio Network is a one-man show. As some greater financial responsibilities have taken priority in the last little while, I need to cut costs wherever I can and, to this end, it is in cutting back costs involved in maintaining the Shoutcast server for the 24/7 live stream, as well as my online Shopify store.

I hope that I will be able to bring back my 24/7 live stream later in the year, and even providing a different marketplace outlet, but in the meantime, I still intend to do a regular semi-monthly post highlighting some of my favorite OTR shows, sharing recordings as podcasts, and so much more.

I am also excited that my IPTV list has proven to be a big success as a free way to watch TV, cutting the "Cable" cord for the budget conscious like myself. (More about that HERE...)

Since the "The Vintage Entertainment Radio Network" is no longer online, so to speak, I have rebranded this blog as, "The Vintage Entertainment Connection," a more suited resource for all things I love: classic and vintage media, not just OTR. 

If you have any questions or comments about my blog, please be sure to leave me a comment below, or as always, you can reach me at the email address below.

Thank you all for your ongoing support! I wish you all the best! Until next time...

Yours Truly,
Georges B.
VintageMediaCollector@gmail.com
هل اعجبك الموضوع :
التنقل السريع