القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

I admit ... every once in awhile I enjoy a bowl of Froot Loops.  Something about them brings me back to a childhood treat my parents let us buy once in awhile!    As I was enjoying a bowl recently I thought why not use them to 'make 10' or 'make 20' so I created a booklet you can use with your kiddos.
This earning pack has student mats for building ten frames with them and printable booklets.  You can choose between a 'Make 10' booklet or 'Make 20'.  Here's a peek of what's included.
I would give each student about 1/2 cup of cereal and before passing out the booklets do some sorting, estimating and counting.  Tell them they'll get to eat their counters at the end of the lesson.  :)

You can find this posted HERE in my TPT store.


*Giveaway ended*  As always, I'll send a copy to the first 3 people who comment on this post.  Don't forget your email!

هل اعجبك الموضوع :
التنقل السريع