القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

November update: Heading into the Holidays!

Hello, Listeners!

I am personally excited to announce some new projects for 2019! I was trying to work on new radio uploads, but I got sidetracked on a new project that I am very excited to share with you all! Just in time for Christmas, check out my new Christmas Compilation in my Shopify store. Other DVD collections are on the way (I am currently in a demo testing mode with new collections I've created, but they will be ready to load into my Shopify inventory really soon).

As we are heading into the Christmas holidays, I am working all available spare time to digitize and upload new seasonal themed Old Time Radio episodes. I hope to get many new hours of entertainment ready in time for Christmas! Stay tuned!

Thank you all, dear listeners, for your patronage and support! I would love to hear how you like my new DVD compilations, drop me a line!

I'll check in with a new update near Christmas! 

Yours Truly, 
-Georges.
هل اعجبك الموضوع :
التنقل السريع