القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

Monthly Update (August 2018) New Playlist and 4 New Shows!

Hello, Listeners! Welcome back to my humble blog.

Just a small update for the second half of the summer, not really much to report. I have been crazy busy with events in my personal life throughout the entire summer that it has been really difficult to get more shows up in rotation. Although very slow going, the live stream is still growing with new shows.

For the month of August, I have created a new playlist: Tales of the Super-Human. It is an awkward name for a playlist that will include mostly super-hero type adventures (Superman, The Blue Beetle, etc), but there are other supernatural mysteries I will include in this playlist, including "The Shadow", among other shows. You will hear Tales of the Super-Human at 7pm ET and 1am ET daily. For now, I only have about 4 episodes of The Shadow, but there will be more added as I obtain and convert new OTR collections.

So, as the Vintage Entertainment Radio Network continues its vision to be the 'premier' place on the internet to listen to the best of Old Time Radio, all day, everyday, I appreciate you all for listening and supporting my endeavors.

As always, I welcome your feedback and suggestions. Do not hesitate to reply to this blog post, or contact me at the following email addresses: - geonsey@gmail.com and VintageMediaCollector@gmail.com

Until next month, I wish you all the best and happy listening! Stay Tuned!

Yours Truly,
- Georges B.

هل اعجبك الموضوع :
التنقل السريع